Smudge Cleansing Info and Guide
Smudging is a ritual performed for Thousands of Years by tribes of many lands and cultures to Cleanse the Home, Body and Spirit of Negative EnHergies. Energies that hang behind from past Thoughts, Feelings, Actions and even People. People, Places and Things hold onto Energy and in turn, that energy then connects with you and entangles itself with Yours. Why is it that when you go certain places, speak with certain people or even Think certain thoughts, you have an "Off Feeling." It's Intuition...an Energy of the Womb. You pick up on many EnHergies...Not just Negative ones, Smudging also brings in the Light, High Vibing Energy that we all need. Smudges are crafted with herbs like: Sage, Rosemary, Basil, Bay Leaves, Lemon Grass, Cedar and a host of other Powerful, Spiritual, Medicinal and Cleansing herbs. Most are given with a small bottle of Holy Oil to douse around while Smudging. Here at The Queen's Stash, I douse the Smudge Wands with Holy Oil prior to drying to let all of the Blessings, Hopes and Good Intentions I have for you sink in during the process. All you have to do is Light and Release. Smudging can be preformed as often as you like, it's aromatherapy qualities and fragrant smell will be a welcomed incense in you home.
How Is Smudging Done?
Things You'll Need:
- The very 1st and Most Improtant thing you'll need for a Truly Reinvigorating, Centering, Soothing Smudge is Prayer and Good Intentions. These set forth the Mood or Energy you will be filing your Body or Home with in the form of smoke.(You Do not Directly Inhale the Smoke.)
- Your favorite Battle Scripture or Incantations
- Smudge Wand or Single Leaves of herbs
- Lighter or Matches
- Abalone Shell or ashtray (to catch any ashes or debris)
- A Feather or small fan (for fanning the flame to stay lit)